We are frequently engaged by companies and private equity firms to conduct an assessment of organizational operations. These assessments provide an objective view of the current operational structures, and a path for improved future operations.
- We provide a tailored approach for each of our operational assessments. We have assisted firms with implementing long-term operational goals, as well as improving performance in the near term. Our assessments represent a unique blend of financial and operational expertise. Members of our senior team have served as operating managers in diverse industries in addition to financial expertise.
- CCA’s assessments provide companies with a clear understanding of the current state of operations along with recommended improvement opportunities, cost/benefit analyses, an implementation action plan, and the time frame to execute the plan. We develop process-monitoring controls to ensure that our improvements remain even after our engagement has concluded.
Our operational assessments:
- Assist companies in implementing near-term and long-term operational goals
- Help companies understand where processes and systems need to evolve to support current or anticipated growth
- Provide managers with objective assessments of operations, including key internal controls in operating areas
- Provide managers with key performance indicators (KPI), permitting them to easily monitor the operating health of their company