Operational Assessments for Businesses and Organizations
We are frequently engaged by companies and private equity firms to conduct an assessment of organizational operations. These assessments provide an objective view of the current operational structures, and a path for improved future operations.
- We provide a tailored approach for each of our operational assessments. We have assisted firms with implementing long-term operational goals, as well as improving performance in the near term. Our assessments represent a unique blend of financial and operational expertise. Members of our senior team have served as operating managers in diverse industries in addition to financial expertise.
- CCA’s assessments provide companies with a clear understanding of the current state of operations along with recommended improvement opportunities, cost/benefit analyses, an implementation action plan, and the time frame to execute the plan. We develop process-monitoring controls to ensure that our improvements remain even after our engagement has concluded.
Our operational assessments:
- Assist companies in implementing near-term and long-term operational goals
- Help companies understand where processes and systems need to evolve to support current or anticipated growth
- Provide managers with objective assessments of operations, including key internal controls in operating areas
- Provide managers with key performance indicators (KPI), permitting them to easily monitor the operating health of their company