Cendrowski Corporate Advisors is a Certified Public Accounting firm founded in 1983 in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan specializing in business valuation, litigation support, forensic accounting, crisis management, tax planning and compliance, and transaction services. The firm has grown tremendously over the last 35 years and has offices in Chicago, Illinois as well as our Metro Detroit office in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
Our Crisis Management Approach
Our experienced team of crisis management professionals along with our risk management expertise can help your organization to develop a proactive plan to address crisis before it happens or a reactive plan that targets the key issues that preserves your integrity with stakeholders. In today’s media saturated world, the mere mention of crisis can ruin your company’s reputation. You need a team and a plan that is ready to swing into action.
Our immediate and long term solutions not only address your most pressing issues, but also prepares your company and its infrastructure for issues into the future. Our crisis management approach can ensure continuity and prevent major impacts from affecting the core areas of your organization.
Our crisis management approach at Cendrowski Corporate Advisors is broken down into three steps:
- Prevent: Our plans are designed to fit your organizational needs. We develop a comprehensive solution for potential risk within your organization. We help you understand your vulnerabilities in key areas.
- Identify: We find the risk-averse areas of your organization. Our team works to develop solutions that provide stability and confidence within those core operations. The goal is to exert control and implement the necessary steps to assess and investigate.
- Recover: When a crisis situation occurs, our team works to implement the solution. We also provide our clients guidance and support to facilitate the crisis management plan. Set the tone at the top and show your stakeholders that you take these matters seriously.
Our crisis management approach has been applied to clients, which include:
- Financial Institutions and Banks
- Private Equity
- Law Firms
- Real Estate
- Health Care
- Non-profits and Education
- State and Local Governments
With immediate response and proven strategy, our crisis management plans take an exhaustive and comprehensive look into your core operations and prepare you for any scenario.
Our crisis management approach can:
- Mitigate risk in terms of core areas of your business like key contracts, business functions, etc.
- Provide preparation for audit committees and develop strategies for tax planning.
- Provide direction to Board of Directors involving technical accounting issues, frauds and key financial issues.
- Improve operational processes by creating more efficient methods for key functions like accounts payable, document retrieval.
- Provide investigative intelligence in anticipation of an inquiry by a government or regulatory body.
- Create cost efficiencies that can save time, money and manpower.
- Develop preventative measures to reduce the likelihood of an event.
- Act as an ombudsman to vet the internal issues that are critical to your organization
- Institute public relations assistance to help drive your narrative.
Our integrated response team will investigate and look to remediate any potential risk with an immediate and swift response. We monitor your organization and the operational processes to minimize and create risk-adverse solutions. We also create monitoring systems that are designed to rapidly identify crisis management situations.
In today’s environment, where narratives spread quickly, having a great reputation is essential. Our team relies on transparent communication to bring you a ready-made, out-of-the-box plan to launch a business assessment or investigation that gets your business back on track. We work to maintain and even grow the prestige and the reputation for your organization within your field or industry.
In the event of a crisis, you need A Different Perspective™.