Cendrowski Corporate Advisors offers exciting career opportunities for business professionals. We seek highly-qualifed individuals with unique academic and professional backgrounds.
Our firm’s geographic coverage and reputation for excellence has allowed us to obtain professionally challenging engagements in dynamic client situations. Our success has been built upon the dedication and skill of our professional service team; to continue this success, it is our goal to attract and retain the highest possible talent.
We strive to create an environment where collaboration, partnership, and mutual respect are the key values in fostering the highest possible professional talent level. Balancing commitments to family, clients and the community in which we live and work are core principles in our professional environment.
All information submitted to our firm will be held in complete confidence, and not distributed to any external parties.
Senior Manager – Financial Crimes
Cendrowski Corporate Advisors (CCA) is a full-service financial and operations consulting firm with offices in Bloomfield Hills, MI and Chicago, IL. Since 1983, CCA has served Fortune 500 clients, closely-held corporations, private equity funds, banks, and attorneys.
CCA’s continued growth in both of its home markets necessitates the immediate hire of an experienced financial crimes investigator. The ideal candidate will have a background in accounting as well as law enforcement or other investigatory experience. This individual will have the opportunity to grow with our firm as it continues to expand its reach with new clients and in new locations. We strive to create an environment replete with collaboration, partnership, and mutual respect.
Balancing commitments to family, clients and the community in which we live and work are core principles in our professional environment. Our Litigation and Investigation group performs a wide range of engagements. We are actively involved in fraud investigations, background searches, anti-money laundering investigations and assessments, and other financial advisory services.
By joining our group, you will interface with a talented staff of senior and associate-level professionals. Members of our Litigation and Investigation group are recognized experts in their field. They hold numerous professional and academic certifications and licenses in addition to teaching at national colleges and universities. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for:
The Senior Consultant will conduct and prepare a wide range of forensic financial analyses with minimal assistance. A Senior Consultant has a unique job which will require strong analytical, creative, investigative, research, and organizational skills, as well as familiarity with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
Under the general supervision of a Manager, The Senior Consultant will maintain excellent client relationships by delivering high quality customer service and competently completing client engagements. The Senior Consultant may delegate and lead the work of other staff. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Your responsibilities include:
· Work directly with clients to provide litigation support and investigative services for attorneys, in house counsel, trustees, banks, and other stakeholders
· Advise clients on appropriate anti-money laundering procedures and investigation techniques
· Perform public records searches and deep searches on individuals and business entities
· Apply insights and knowledge of fraud and investigation issues and processes to enable clients to solve complex, sensitive matters
· Deliver exceptional client service in all client interactions and projects
· Communicate effectively, both internally and to clients, including those at an executive level
· Participate in Firm business development efforts, including the development of presentations, proposals and qualifications packages
· Represents Firm at business and community functions in order to maintain current, acquire new and expand existing client relationships
· Complete most engagements with a minimum amount of supervision. May direct staff, instructing them in work to be performed, reviewing their completed work and directing any necessary revisions or actions
o Conduct and perform forensic financial analyses, build models, maintain documents produced in litigation, summarize depositions, assist in report writing, and perform quality control procedures on schedules and reports
o Make decisions on all but the most unusual or complex matters
o Discuss and outline problems/ issues with Principals and then act on the proffered advice
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
· CPA, CFE, CAMS certification highly desired, or the ability to sit for certification
· A minimum of ten years public accounting, forensic consulting, or law enforcement experience required. Will look at candidates with a combination of industry/professional service blend.
· In-Depth fraud and forensics investigations and litigation support experience required.
· Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Office skills required
· Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties
· The ability to work effectively in a team environment and comfortably interact with senior level client personnel, including supporting the preparation of and participating in executive briefings
· Relevant skills in project execution with hands on experience in the full life-cycle of a project
· Excellent written/verbal communications and collaboration skills, including experience with report writing and presentation in a litigation setting
· Flexibility to travel to client site as needed and ability to work beyond core business hours
Are you interested in expanding your career beyond audit and tax?
Cendrowski Corporate Advisors has an opportunity for a candidate with a strong accounting background to be trained in Business Valuation and Litigation Support, one of the top expanding areas in the accounting profession.
An accounting degree and 2 years of accounting/auditing/tax experience is required for this position. CPA preferred but not required if you have a good understanding of financial statement concepts and sharp analytical skills.
You will be trained by the principals of CCA, who hold certifications as CPA/ABV’s and CVA’s, as well as academic positions teaching Business Valuation courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels at national, regional and local universities and colleges. No prior Business Valuation or Litigation Support experience is required for this position.
In CCA’s Business Valuation and Litigation Support practice, you will participate in valuing businesses in situations of partnership break-ups, divorce, estate planning, buy-outs, and damage cases. You will also have the opportunity to be trained to provide expert witness testimony in those cases where our Business Valuations are used at trial.
Learn more about us by exploring our website. This position is open in the Bloomfield Hills, MI office of CCA; there is possibility of future transfer to our Chicago office if desired.
If you are interested in this opportunity to learn a non-traditional accounting service to add to your audit and tax experience, please send your resume to Beverly Heinrich, Administrative Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Cendrowski Corporate Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will not discriminate between applicants for reasons of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.