CCA’s Resource Center
At CCA, we want our clients, colleagues and friends to understand how the COVID-19 crisis impacts their organization and how it impacts the overall economy at large. This list will be an on-going list that will update as we learn more.
Here are some CCA blogs and external links with information:
- CCA COVID-19 Response
- U.S. Treasury Announcement on Tax Returns and Filings
- CARES Act Tax Provisions (Journal of Accountancy)
- Estate and Gift Planning Impacts
- FFCRA Poster (Department of Labor)
- COVID-19 SBA Loan Guidance Resources
- U.S. Treasury FAQ’s on Payment Protection Program
- MVCA Webinar featuring Jim Martin on COVID-19 Resources
- Cash Flow Management and Reporting
- State Return Tax Guidelines (Updated 7/6/20)
- PPP Loan Update-H.R. 7010
- SBA Guidance Regarding Good Faith Loan Requests on PPP Loans
- PPP loans of $2,000,000 or less deemed to have been made in good faith.