Cendrowski Corporate Advisors (CCA) provides government agencies with a unique combination of banking, real estate, forensic accounting, and investigative services. Among other engagements, we assist federal and state agencies that interface with financial institutions, including the FDIC.
Our services for government agencies include:
- CPA malpractice claim investigations—review finalized documents pertaining to audits, reviews, and compilations as well as engagement work papers; analyze activities and compliance with relevant professional standards
- Receivership contracting—assist government agencies in evaluating financial institution claims and compliance, investigations, and analysis of investments
- Forensic accounting and investigations—conduct factual investigations of events in connection with exploring for possible civil or criminal matters
- Digital forensics and document management—preserve storage devices, records, and data; analysis and data mining; and report preparation
- Review of insider and other financial institution lending activity—including reviewing loan approval and monitoring processes and loan file reviews
- Evaluation of Board governance—including review of board minutes, insider lending, and loan committee minutes
- Background investigations—using up to 50 original sources of information
Members of CCA’s team bring an average of more than 20 years’ experiences in banking, real estate, and litigation support. They have served on the audit, strategic planning and executive committees of publicly-traded and privately-held bank boards; have co-founded banks; and served as consultants to bank boards and executives in the areas of strategic planning, asset/liability management, branch feasibility studies, regulatory consulting, capital planning, bank valuations, and mergers/acquisitions. Additionally, CCA’s team members have significant real estate experience and have assisted some of the nation’s largest real estate organizations. Our unique blend of banking and real estate expertise, combined with our litigation support and receivership experience will allow us to efficiently serve your needs.
Our staff includes a former FBI Special Agent who is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist and licensed Private Investigator, a former SEC compliance examiner, and a former financial manager who designed and implemented internal accounting control systems for Fortune 500 companies.