Our Expertise. Your Office.
We frequently speak in-person for professional associations, however, we also provide tailored webinars for audiences that are geographically disbursed. Our webinars are designed to provide professionals with detailed information in a limited minute time period. We can tailor a program within our areas of expertise to provide unique perspectives to our webinar participants.
We are an accredited provider of Continuing Legal Education in the State of Illinois, and provide complimentary in-house and webinar based CLE programs to attorneys.
Each webinar is hosted by a senior team member with extensive professional experience. Our current webinar topics include a variety of subjects in the area of accounting for non-accountants, taxation, governance and oversight, internal control improvement, and fraud investigation.
Tell Me More About Your Webinars
Provide your contact information below to learn more about our webinar topics, receive alerts about upcoming webinars or to explore scheduling a webinar:
(* Required Field)
As a condition to viewing the materials [contained on this site] OR [contained in connection with this training seminar] (“Materials”), you agree to this Limited License between you and Cendrowski Corporate Advisors LLC (“CCA”) and its affiliate Cendrowski Selecky P.C. [by clicking “accept” above and/or downloading the Materials] you agree as follows:
- These proprietary materials are disclosed to you on a strictly limited basis for your personal and private viewing for educational purposes;
- If you are accessing the Materials through an online offering, you may download and print only one hard copy of the Materials for your personal, non-commercial viewing for educational purposes;
- You will not share the materials with anyone else;
- You will make no further copies;
- You will not distribute any copies;
- You will not create derivative works of the Materials or otherwise alter, transform, or build upon the Materials;
- You will not use any of these Materials or any deviation of in any form which is competitive with the business of CCA and its affiliates;
- You will keep any authorized copy or display of the materials secure from access by other persons;
- You will not violate this Agreement indirectly by, for example, encouraging another person to act in contravention of its terms.
Your continued access to the Materials is conditioned on your continued compliance with these terms. Please understand that CCA has invested a great deal of time, money, effort and other resources in developing the intellectual property associated with the Materials and the associated content, slides, methodologies and approaches to training.
If you have any questions about this Limited License or for some reason you wish to use the Materials for reasons other than your personal training in compliance with the above terms please DO NOT accept this Limited License, DO NOT use the materials and contact CCA at 866-717-1607.
The Materials are protected by applicable United States and foreign laws, including Title 17 of the United States Code. The Limited License will be governed by applicable federal law and the laws of the state of Michigan without reference to its conflict of laws rules. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Michigan in the event of a dispute relating to this License.