On May 23rd, John Alfonsi discussed the changing landscape of fair value standards, purchase price allocations, goodwill impairments and valuations of M&A for the MICPA at the Litigation and Business Valuation Conference in Troy.
The presentation touched on:
-Brief history of fair value for financial reporting purposes
• What is the CEIV credential?
• Engagements to which the CEIV credential apply
• How to obtain the CEIV credential
• CEIV exam
• Continuing Requirements
– Mandatory Performance Framework
– Application of the Mandatory Performance Framework
Be sure to join John Alfonsi next month as he discusses identifying undisclosed liabilities in this two session presentation at the MICPA West Michigan Management Information and Business Conference in Grand Rapids.
Reach out to us at http://www.cca-advisors.com/contact-us/
Register for the next MICPA conference here